Gaming news/reviews written by a fan, for fans!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Friday the 13th-Nintendo Style

It feels weird having Friday the 13th being the day before Valentine's Day but whatever, lets go with it. Nintendo is used to having multiple releases on the same day. I remember having the Legend of Zelda and Super Mario getting new games on the same day. This time around, the Legend of Zelda is at it again and Monster Hunter is joining in on the fun this time around. The two games are also going to have New 3DS XL's based on them but it's going to take some time to get your hands on one of those. The preorders went pretty quick for the Majora's Mask 3DS with stores cancelling them at the last minute.

The Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS was around for a little bit longer but then that sold out too. Don't expect to get a New 3DS at GameStop for a few weeks because they were only getting preorder numbers at their stores for release day. They were chasing people away who wanted to preorder the new system the day before. I was there preordering the second batch of Shulk Amiibo. I don't mind waiting until May, the potential release date for Shulk 2.0 but I wasn't going to get one without this method so I'm ok with this.

My Sonic Amiibo showed up in the mail on Friday the 13th and I picked up my Majora's Mask 3D game so Friday the 13th was a good day for me. I'm going to wait for the New 3DS for a variation that is more my style or the black one in the future but only time will tell on that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment