Gaming news/reviews written by a fan, for fans!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Club Nintendo Rewards 2012

It's that time of year again. The Club Nintendo year has come and gone and that means one thing, the Gold and Platinum rewards have been released. I always try to get platinum status just so I can get my hands on the reward that has that unique feel to it. This year is no different. Platinum members can pick from a special set of Mario playing cards( I placed my order for these already) or a three piece poster set with images from Luigi's Mansion and The Legend of Zelda. You can also get a calendar for the upcoming year or download one of the following: Mario Kart,( SNES) Metroid 2:Return of Samus,( GB) Mario Vs DK: Minis March Again(DSi Ware) or The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.( N64) Remember, you only have until July 31st to redeem your reward, so act quickly!






1 comment:

  1. Hey bud!
    The name's JTA777, and my blog is the Nintendo Kingdom. Actually, I'm surprised to see that you've already added me to your blogroll!! I came here offering to do a link exchange with you, but sense you already have me up, I think I'll just add you to mine! Nice blog sir! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete