Gaming news/reviews written by a fan, for fans!

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Chichuki Grand Prix

For those of you who have been following this blog know by now that I have been more active on my YouTube Channel, Chichuki. I performed my first live stream on YouTube this week to a luke warm reception but I didn't expect too much since I'm a reletively unknown streamer/YouTuber. However, My plan for the channel is to try and post videos 2-3 times a week and then stream on Friday night. The first attempt was going to be a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tourney that I created, thus the image of the Chichuki Grand Prix. The only problem is when you're a small, up-and-coming, YouTuber, not too many people know about you and when you tell them to do something, they don't do it. I wasn't able to do the tourney this week because of a lack of interest but I was able to play some great online matches, with some tough online opponents. The code for the tourney is in the image and the plan for now is to have it every Friday from 8PM eastern to 10:30PM. If things change, I'll post that info here, on my Twitter, @TumsST, and on the YouTube channel.

This month, Nintendo has revealed Mario and Luigi are no longer plumbers but I'm not buying it. This month is Sept-Plumber for me. This week on the YouTube channel should be more Mario and the stream may take place on Wednesday this week because I'm going down the shore. I have intel that I might be able to get my hands on something that I've been after for quite some time, Nintendo related. If I can, there will be a video made and that will take the place of the stream but only time will tell!

Anyway, Go Jets this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment