Gaming news/reviews written by a fan, for fans!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

8 Bit Observations

This is a new weekly/bi weekly segment I'm thinking about bringing to the site. Let's see what happens and we can react from there. Enjoy the first installment of 8 Bit Observations. First, a brief breakdown of what I'm planning. This is will just random video game related things I notice during my day-to-day life as well as video game opinions/thoughts I have at the time.

While I was performing my duties as a Security Officer, I tend to be out on the road from time to time. During this time, I saw something interesting that caught my eye, tied to the drill of a pick up truck. It was a Crash Bandicoot plush and usually during the holiday season, you see wreaths and red noses on cars. A stuffed video game character isn't the first thing you think of when you see stuff stuck to the grill of a car/truck.

The next one is more common than you might think in the great state of New Jersey. I have seen my share of Super Mario being used as company logos. It could be for home improvement or plumbing. This image of Paper Mario looked like it was cut out and glued to the truck from the game. I think it was from Super Paper Mario as it also looked like a minor character from the game was also on the truck.

As I said I'll see how this segment goes. If you like what you see, leave a comment telling me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment